Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere watch brand official return
best copy Chronoswiss watches. In 2015, the history watch maker Angelus will come back. Since I was interested in covering the “revival” brand for some time, frankly, in the past few years, the luxury watch market has been slowing down. However, the “new” Angelus and its first Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere watch will not be a product that investors are trying to make up in the “watch game”. On the contrary, Angelus will be led by the same person to lead Arnold & Son, and in Switzerland La Joux-Perret the same plant production.
Before talking about Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere, I would like to briefly discuss this “new brand”. Former Angelus has been in operation for more than 30 years, as in many other companies during the quartz crisis of the late 1970s. Many of Angelus’s current marketing efforts will be to discuss the advantages of historical brands and their DNA. Indeed, the old angels have a lot of interesting things to talk about, but taking into account the new company in reality with no contact with the old, I do not necessarily think that the brands from their production talk about interesting watches in the middle of the twentieth century are relevant.
Of course, today’s Angelus, made by La Joux-Perret, will be inspired by the long-established Angelus, but it will never pass or be constrained by what the company has ever done. A good example is the Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere, though interesting (and allegedly inspired by the ancient Angelus travel clock), but Angel Angel’s past executive simply can not believe it. So there is a good name and heritage if they so choose, I am very curious to see what talented designer Sebastien Chaulmontet (who designed Arnold & Son watches) will be related to the brand. It is also interesting to note that La Joux-Perret is all operating in Switzerland but is actually owned by Japanese citizens.buy copy Angelus U10 TOURBILLON watches
As part of the limited edition of 25 (at least in this execution), the Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere is a watch that is strictly in accordance with the ambitious watch collectors. Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere has a fun and glorious mechanical movement, with avant-garde case, in the 1960s science fiction film will be very suitable for the family as a pillar. Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere really started at Angelus want to create something that shows “big tourbillon”. As you can see, the Lumiere case is higher than the high Angelus U10 Tourbillon case with a completely independent window for the very large and wonderful flying tourbillas on the arm from the rest of the movement.
Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere movement known as Angelus A100, of course, is also produced by La Joux-Perret Angelus exclusive. Arnold and his son’s love for the death of the second hand, started here a bit. As the watch looks more or less like the beginning of the electronic watch the birth of the thing, this mechanical movement has an ironic way, which is a bit of the second hand, which is a point of the quartz chronograph technology. This movement is manually wound and the power reserve between the two main barrels is 90 hours. Fortunately, there is a “linear” power reserve indicator that can be viewed from a window on the underside of the enclosure.www.cheapsalewatch.com
Time behind the retro style display is a perspective of the movement. For a while, it looks like an automatic rotor sitting there, but no such luck – that would of course be cool. Is this just me, or is it used on this watch Angelus logo has a unique “Soviet” talent? Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere looks cool, I hope that when you personally see this watch, the dial can visually see a welcome website, and clearly visible. At present, the ultra-large tourbillon on the right side of the dial is equipped with a 16.25mm wide cage with a working frequency of 2.5Hz (18,000 bph).
I am pleased to report that Angelus will not work with the precious metal of the Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere watch. I can see that this is 18k white gold or platinum production, the price is stupid most people just write off the watch. No, Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere in this reference. 0LUAS.B01A.C001F version is steel (there are some titanium and nickel in motion). However, the steel used is an alloy called BO-988, which is obviously more tough than 316L steel. I would like to know how to use the 904L steel used by Rolex.copy SEIKO ASTRON 2017 LIMITED EDITION GIUGIARO DESIGN watch
Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere case can be worn, but I do not know how sexy it will look. This is a watch nerd watch passed and passed. In this case, seven sapphire crystal, Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere will be 62.75mm wide, only 38mm high, 15mm thick. This is actually surprisingly thin and narrow – so again showing me the curiosity of wearing this thing. As I said, with the power of La Joux-Perret, Angelus is ready to return, and I am eager to see what their more reasonable model looks like. I am most curious about pricing. La Joux-Perret is unlikely to make Angelus more expensive than Arnold & Son, so I think pricing will be comparable to Arnold’s average level with his son, or slightly lower. Although Angelus U10 Tourbillon Lumiere as a breakthrough model of the brand, but Angelah really what is the ultimate goal? At this point, pricing is equally mysterious.
U10 Tourbillon LumièreArnold & Son
The technical specifications of the movement
– Movement A100, one minute flight tourbillon movement
– Jewelry: 38
– Size: 52.10 mm x 30.40 mm
– Thickness: 7.50 mm
– Power reserve: 90 hours, double barrels
– Frequency: 2.5Hz / 18,000 vph
– Tourbillon: 16.25mm cage diameter, Swiss lever escapement, screw balance and gossamer
– Function: hours, minutes, central dead seconds, one minute flight tourbillon, linear power storage instructions
– Sports Decoration: Nickel Silver Sport, Rhodium Treatment and Advanced Watch Finishing: Satin Motherboard with Laser Engraving Pattern, Satin Finish Bridge with Chamfer and Polished Edge, Disc Hollow Wheel, Skimmed with Mirror and Mirror Screw, Two laser engraving and enamel ratchet
– Tourbillon finishing: bead spray and satin titanium tourbillon bridge, the entire tourbillon cage hand-chamfered and polished edge, satin or mirror polished surface
– Color: translucent gray painted bumps sapphire and black outer ring
– Double White (C1) 12 o’clock Super LumiNova point
– Single White (C1) Super LumiNova points at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock
– hour, minute and power reserve hand: paint, rhodium treatment, black super LumiNova shine blue in the dark
– Death second hand: white paint
– Material: BO-988 special annealing stainless steel, the internal use of black PVD stamping and processing
– Size: 62.75 mm x 38 mm
– Thickness: 15 mm, including sapphire crystal
– sapphire crystal: a total of 7, the use of anti-reflective coating
– back: transparent sapphire crystal
– Waterproof: 30 meters
Strap and buckle
– Strap: hand-sewn black crocodile skin
– buckle: stainless steel folding buckle
Restrictions and references
– limited edition: 25 pieces
– Reference: 0LUAS.B01A.C001F Total 7, with anti-reflective coating – Back: Transparent sapphire crystal – Waterproof: 30m Strap and buckle – Strap: Handmade black crocodile leather – Buckle: Stainless steel folding buckle Limit and reference – Limited Edition: 25 pieces – Reference: 0LUAS.B01A.C001F Total 7, with anti-reflective coating – Back: Transparent sapphire crystal – Waterproof: 30 meters Strap and buckle – Strap: Hand sewn Black crocodile skin – buckle: stainless steel folding buckle restrictions and reference